CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan - Part 2
Yesterday we posted part 1 of our CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan and as promised, we are back today with the second installment. CeBIT is still a full 24 hours away before its doors officially open and we're back again to give you the scoop from here in Taiwan on some of the interesting products you would see if you travelled all the way to Germany for the trade show.
In this part of our CeBIT coverage we include all information that was not in the first installment including things such as Bearlake chipset information and photos, a range of new consumer electronic products from MSI including photos of their upcoming nVidia MCP73 motherboard, ASUS's new line of interesting graphics related products including XG Station and AiGuru S2 wireless skype phone and Foxconn's highly overclocked GeForce 8800GTX, just to mention a few.
Without delaying any further, let's get this show on the road and see what we have here from several of the largest Taiwanese computer manufacturers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit