ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
From this view, we see the rubberized surface applied at the top, and can also see the angled side to the left click button. This angle leads right into the pair of side buttons intended for right-hand users. The majority of this side is made of textured black plastic, the shape is convex, and both are done to increase grip and make it easy to lift and move the KIRO.
The textured sides make their way all the way to the back edge of the KIOR, and with a couple of angles on either side, they surround the rubberized center section. We can also see the ROCCAT KIRO light up section, and it is placed high on the arch, just right of the centerline.
Out of the box, the right side matches what we saw on the left, down to every detail. These buttons are intended for left-hand use, but as mentioned, if you can access them, you can use all four side buttons at once.
The angular shape of the main switches not only runs along the front but also carries around as they make their way up near the scroll wheel. We also see that the USB cable is centered in this design, and is built into the lower section of the frame.
On top of the mouse, we find the rubberized scroll wheel which allows you to move it forward, backward, and also you can click it down. As for the shiny button just behind it, this is the default DPI adjustment button, but like most of these buttons, it can be reassigned.
If you do not want buttons on the left side of the KIRO, grab your SIDEPARTS that shipped with it, and install this one to the left side. These are magnetically attached, and there is a groove under the mouse to allow for easy removal of these parts.
You can also do the same thing on the right side. We also think that these are what will be getting 3D support as well. Although if you own a 3D scanner and printer, you can beat them to the punch and make your own.
The 1.9 meters of cable is rubberized from end to end. There is not a strap to keep the wire bundled for traveling, and while it terminates in a fancy ROCCAT marked connection, the actual USB 2.0 connector is not gold plated either.
Under the KIRO, we find it to be supported with two wide feet, one along the front edge, and one along the back. The product sticker in centralized and zig-zags around the eye of the optical sensor. The grooves we mentioned earlier to release the SIDEPARTS are also visible to either side.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for $35 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KIRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand