Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the N4810 is quite colorful. Several features are listed on the front including mention of the Intel Braswell quad-core, 4GB of DDR3, and DisplayPort connectivity.
The scope of delivery for this model includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and a plethora of keys and drive screws. In the software package, you will find the user manual and Acronis backup.
The front of the Thecus N4810 is a mashup of the N4310 and N5810. This time we do have an LCD panel on the front while the drive bays are mounted horizontally rather than typical vertical fashion. To the left, we have USB 3.0 next to the power button while the top has a full array of LEDs.
The rear I/O starts off with dual Gigabit Ethernet that's followed up by an optical audio output and dual USB 3.0 ports. Next, we have the USB-C and DisplayPort rounded out with the HDMI and power input.
The drive trays are primarily plastic to deaden noise but do have a metal shell reinforcing the locking mechanisms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017