Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the N4810 is quite colorful. Several features are listed on the front including mention of the Intel Braswell quad-core, 4GB of DDR3, and DisplayPort connectivity.
The scope of delivery for this model includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and a plethora of keys and drive screws. In the software package, you will find the user manual and Acronis backup.
The front of the Thecus N4810 is a mashup of the N4310 and N5810. This time we do have an LCD panel on the front while the drive bays are mounted horizontally rather than typical vertical fashion. To the left, we have USB 3.0 next to the power button while the top has a full array of LEDs.
The rear I/O starts off with dual Gigabit Ethernet that's followed up by an optical audio output and dual USB 3.0 ports. Next, we have the USB-C and DisplayPort rounded out with the HDMI and power input.
The drive trays are primarily plastic to deaden noise but do have a metal shell reinforcing the locking mechanisms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99