Feenix Vitesse Optical Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Vitesse is made from textured plastic and is concave to give a comfortable place to rest your thumb or aid in lifting this mouse from the desk. Following the curve of the top of the mouse, we find a pair of buttons which are easily accessed, and these are set by default as the page forward and page back buttons for normal usage. In gaming, you will need to use the game menu to assign these for your needs.
The textured plastic wraps around the heel of the mouse and surrounds the rubberized portion of the Vitesse found in the middle. Two other things we notice are that the Vitesse is designed with a lean to the right for right-hand users, and we can also see the Feenix logo placed high up on the heel.
That same textured plastic section continues around to the right side of the Vitesse as well. Much like the left side, the lower section in concave, and will offer a way to grip the mouse to lift it off the desk, and fits the natural grip of the ring and pinky fingers.
At the front edge of the Vitesse, we find the USB cable emanating from the center of the mouse, and the lower section is made from that same textured black plastic. Just above that, we find convex buttons for the right and left click buttons and a wide crevasse between them.
The scroll wheel of the Vitesse is made of metal, and the center of it offers a rubberized section for grip when scrolling pages or selecting weapons. Just behind the wheel, we find two plastic buttons to adjust the DPI level, and these are painted to mimic the look of the scroll wheel.
Flipping the Vitesse onto its back, we find a flat bottom to it, with a wide foot at the front edge, and a curved one along the back. The eye of the sensor is centralized, and rather than a product sticker, information has been painted onto the bottom in white, so it is easy to read.
The rubberized cable is shorter than most others on the market, but still long enough in our opinion. There are a hook and loop wire tie with the Feenix name on it, to make for a tidy desktop or to make traveling easier, and we also find a Ferrite choke inline, and the cable terminates in a stylized connection with gold plating.
PRICING: You can find the Feenix Vitesse Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Feenix Vitesse Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $59 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design