Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
The workload testing showed some interesting improvements with the DS916+. So much that I had to run this test five times to confirm the results. All of this testing was done without an SSD cache setup.
With that said, RAID 0 showed the DS916+ to do quite well in most workloads reaching 7000 IOPS in database and nearly 8000 in file server.
RAID 5 was similar with the DS916+ reaching a peak just over 1400 IOPS in Web Server.
RAID 10 again topped just over 8000 IOPS while email and web server were not far behind at 4500 and 3200 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find the Synology DS916+ Four-Bay Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Synology DS916+ Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for $650 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Synology DS916+ Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for £499 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel