G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse
The left side of the MX780 offers a rubber and silver plastic cord retainer, and as you move back under the large black button on top, we find tiny side buttons, and the Ripjaws name after three LEDs on the silver plastic section. As the silver plastic curve over the top, we see the right-hand thumb rest grip is installed at this time.
Both of the side grips make up what you see on either side of the separated heel with the G.SKILL name and logo. At the very bottom, there is a bit of protruding plastic that is just there to extend the bottom of the frame to give the MX780 more support there.
The right side of the MX780 is identical to the left in the mouse design. The large button at the top, the two smaller buttons below, even down to the naming and LED slits. The only change is that the grip installed is much smaller to support the ring and pinky fingers.
The beefy cord retainer at the front is followed by a wide gap between the two main flat buttons. Also, the silver plastic seems to make it all the way around the MX780 as we can see it makes up the lower frame component.
At the top of the MX780, we find a rubber scroll wheel to grip to, but we can see it offers a split design with the highest point on the outside edges. The DPI button behind it carries that split took as well.
As to the cable that comes from the middle of the MX780, it is 1.8 meters when extended and offers a gold plated connection, its housing says G.SKILL right on it, and, of course, it is sleeved with black braided cloth.
Under the mouse, we find four small feet on the bottom of the MX780, but each of the side grips also offers much larger PTFE feet to glide on. The front is open all the way through for the scroll wheel, and the entire bottom has a metal cover plate added with just a hole cut for the laser sensor to peek through and another for the adjustability of the heel.
This is where the Hex tool comes in. Simply insert it into the screw head, and turning left raises it, while turning it to the right will lower it.
PRICING: You can find the G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $77 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now