Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging has been overhauled in favor of a more "gaming" feel. To the right, we have model and marketing information along with an image of the NAS.
The accessories box included two ethernet cables, 90W power adapter, and reading materials.
The NAS itself has been equipped with a magnetic front panel that doubles as a mirror with its piano black exterior. The the left we have a full array of LEDs for power, activity, and LAN.
Removing the cover, gives us four magnets and four drive trays.
On the backside, we start with the large 120mm cooling fan. Dual USB 3.0 at the top followed by the HDMI port. The two red ports are your 2.5GBE ports, and last we have the 12v input at the bottom.
Drive trays are top to bottom plastic similar to Synology with tool-less functionality.
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – Single Client Throughput, Sequential Performance, and Workloads]
- Page 5 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu available to own next month
- ASTRAL CHAIN is just part 1 of a trilogy of games
- Microsoft hasn't buried Age of Mythology, will revisit soon
- Fans rally to restore dead YouTuber Etika's deleted channel
- Microsoft rumored to move from Intel to AMD with Surface PCs
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!