B450GT3 Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio hardware includes a Realtek ALC1150 with some audio grade capacitors and a physical PCB divide.
The wired NIC comes from a Realtek RTL8118AS controller. The Realtek RTD2168 is what provides the VGA output capability.
Two ASMedia ASM1562 re-drivers re-drive the chipset USB 3.1 signals and one ASMedia ASM1543 is the type-C port controller. An eKTF5832 microcontroller is what controls the RGB LED features of the motherboard.
The main SuperIO controller is the IT8625E. The motherboard features two 128Mbit BIOS ROMs. A BCD AZ75232 provides COM port functionality.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450GT3 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]