Today we are taking a look at one of Razer's new Razer Blade 15 notebooks with refreshed Intel CPUs and platform features. Most notably we are going from four cores to six cores, we are getting more future proof WIFI and improved cooling.
The notebook can be configured with a GTX 1070 or 1060, both with Max-Q design. Most of the models come with a 1080P 144Hz display, but there is also a 4K 60Hz display option available as well. Let's take a look at what Razer has in store for us.
Our model uses the 1080P 100% sRGB IPS matte display, an i7-8750H CPU, a GTX 1070 with Max-Q design, 16GB dual-channel DDR4, a 512GB NVMe SSD, and an 80Wh battery. It comes with Thunderbolt 3, HDMI 2.0, and mini-DP. Weighing in at 4.63lbs and measuring 13.98"x9.25"x0.63" the notebook is quite thin and doesn't weigh as much as some other 15" gaming notebooks.
The Blade Pro in our configuration chimes in at $2,599.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]