The UEFI for the ASRock X470 Taichi is similar to that of ASRock's other motherboard in both the color scheme and menu layout. One thing that seems to be new is the ability to choose between standard AMD overclocking menu and ASRock's OC setting menu. We used ASRock's to overclock and had no trouble, and it was similar to what we might consider AMD's mode. We like the integrated fan control as well in the form of GUI and manual input. The UEFI also can control some basic RGB LED settings.
ASRock offers a lot of software including APP Shop, Restart to UEFI, Polychrome RGB, and A-Tuning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X470 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X470 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]