The AB350N-Gaming WIFI reveals some interesting things when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 4+2 phase configuration controlled by an International Rectifier digital PWM controller, the IR35201. In this case, the controller is in 4+2 phase mode. Each of the phases uses a single International Rectifier IR3556 fully integrated PowIRstage rated for up to 50A and a CooperBussmann inductor with a saturation current of 76A. These are very high quality for a motherboard at this price point, and great for high-density VRMs such as this.
The memory VRM is controlled by a Richtek RT8120 found on the rear of the motherboard. It seems to be in a single phase single high-side dual low-side MOSFET configuration.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350N-Gaming WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]