Today we are taking a look at a dynamic B350 mini-ITX motherboard, one that was provided to us for our Raven Ridge review. The motherboard itself is much like other AMD mini-ITX motherboards, but overall layout differs from other products we have seen. It's also aimed at gamers, and as such as the word Gaming in its model name.
Many users have opted to go with a B350 motherboard instead of an X370 motherboard for their Ryzen builds. The B350 chipset doesn't support SLI, has a few less PCI-E lanes from the FCH (chipset), fewer USB 3.0 ports, and fewer SATA6Gb/s ports. However, since this is a mini-ITX motherboard, you wouldn't be able to take full advantage of the benefits the X370 offers, so you really aren't losing too much. Let's take a look at this affordable B350 motherboard.
The AB350N-Gaming WIFI features one M.2 slot, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The AB350N-Gaming WIFI costs $110.96
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350N-Gaming WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]