Today we are taking a look at a dynamic B350 mini-ITX motherboard, one that was provided to us for our Raven Ridge review. The motherboard itself is much like other AMD mini-ITX motherboards, but overall layout differs from other products we have seen. It's also aimed at gamers, and as such as the word Gaming in its model name.
Many users have opted to go with a B350 motherboard instead of an X370 motherboard for their Ryzen builds. The B350 chipset doesn't support SLI, has a few less PCI-E lanes from the FCH (chipset), fewer USB 3.0 ports, and fewer SATA6Gb/s ports. However, since this is a mini-ITX motherboard, you wouldn't be able to take full advantage of the benefits the X370 offers, so you really aren't losing too much. Let's take a look at this affordable B350 motherboard.
The AB350N-Gaming WIFI features one M.2 slot, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The AB350N-Gaming WIFI costs $110.96
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI (AMD B350) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI (AMD B350) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350N-Gaming WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit