Today we have another B350 chipset motherboard in for review, and this time it is one from MSI. These B350 motherboards we are reviewing have integrated graphics outputs, and in this case, MSI has added three GPU outputs onto the rear IO panel, and they even include VGA (D-SUB).
The good news about AMD's chipset lineup is that the B350 motherboards overclock, even though they don't carry the X before the chipset number. Let's take a look at this micro-ATX B350 motherboard from MSI.
The B350M Gaming Pro features one M.2 slot, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The B350M Gaming Pro costs $79.92.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B350M Gaming Pro Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]