X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock uses the Realtek ALC1220 for the audio along with some gold audio capacitors and physical PCB division to improve audio quality.
The NIC used is the i211AT for the wired LAN port. Wireless AC is provided by an Intel Wireless-AC 7265NGW 2x2 (867Mbps) WIFI card.
The USB 3.1 controller is integrated into the AMD parts, but we still find an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic control chip. A nuvoton NCT5562 SuperIO is used for system management, fan control, and the PS/2 port on the rear IO.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]