X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock uses the Realtek ALC1220 for the audio along with some gold audio capacitors and physical PCB division to improve audio quality.
The NIC used is the i211AT for the wired LAN port. Wireless AC is provided by an Intel Wireless-AC 7265NGW 2x2 (867Mbps) WIFI card.
The USB 3.1 controller is integrated into the AMD parts, but we still find an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic control chip. A nuvoton NCT5562 SuperIO is used for system management, fan control, and the PS/2 port on the rear IO.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]