Mini-ITX AM4 motherboards are not that common because many vendors are waiting for AMD's ITX-specific chipsets such as the X300. However, many vendors have jumped the gun and implemented the X370 chipset with its many features because many users want to do mini-ITX based Ryzen builds.
The ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac is geared at being a high-end motherboard and offers a wide variety of features and feature implementation. Let's take a look at what this motherboard has to offer.
The X370 Gaming-ITX/ac features 32Gb/s M.2,USB 3.1, USB 3.0, Wireless-AC, Intel LAN, and four SATA6Gb/s ports.
The X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming costs $139.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit