Mini-ITX AM4 motherboards are not that common because many vendors are waiting for AMD's ITX-specific chipsets such as the X300. However, many vendors have jumped the gun and implemented the X370 chipset with its many features because many users want to do mini-ITX based Ryzen builds.
The ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac is geared at being a high-end motherboard and offers a wide variety of features and feature implementation. Let's take a look at what this motherboard has to offer.
The X370 Gaming-ITX/ac features 32Gb/s M.2,USB 3.1, USB 3.0, Wireless-AC, Intel LAN, and four SATA6Gb/s ports.
The X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming costs $139.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]