Mini-ITX AM4 motherboards are not that common because many vendors are waiting for AMD's ITX-specific chipsets such as the X300. However, many vendors have jumped the gun and implemented the X370 chipset with its many features because many users want to do mini-ITX based Ryzen builds.
The ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac is geared at being a high-end motherboard and offers a wide variety of features and feature implementation. Let's take a look at what this motherboard has to offer.
The X370 Gaming-ITX/ac features 32Gb/s M.2,USB 3.1, USB 3.0, Wireless-AC, Intel LAN, and four SATA6Gb/s ports.
The X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming costs $139.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboards X370 Gaming-ITX/AC retails for $109.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboards X370 GAMING-ITX/AC retails for £138.75 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]