Seriously... from the front, the EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING shines. It looks freaking beautiful in person, with the honeycomb mesh-like cooling shroud and EVGA badge between the fans finishing off the style with RGB LEDs that you can control through Precision XOC.
I love the panel at the top with the model from EVGA lit up, with the G/P/M on the card indicators for GPU, POWER, and MEMORY. They will change color depending on the temperature of the individual parts, and it's something else you can edit in Precision XOC.
See what I mean? Ugh. Also, the engineering that EVGA puts into their iCX cooler can be seen from the top with the beautiful heat sink and heat pipe layout.
Another shot, up close.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit