This is my fourth GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card, my third custom GTX 1070 Ti graphics card, but my first GTX 1070 Ti from EVGA. EVGA has always impressed with its cards, from the FTW3 to the Hydro Copper and KINGPIN models, the company is always incredibly strong in all factors.
This includes the GPU used, which EVGA gets access to some of the best-binned GPUs from NVIDIA that overclock the most. This is why we have the KINGPIN models, but the FTW models also receive some of that GPU binning love. EVGA then uses their great ICX coolers on the GTX 10 series cards, which keeps them not just incredibly cool, but they are a nice and flush 2-slot design that looks great in any gaming PC.
We have EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING graphics card, which is the fastest of the four GeForce GTX 1070 Ti cards that the company sells.
EVGA is selling the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING for $499.99 on Amazon, not bad... but EVGA's own GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING is only $50 more at $549, currently down from $679. So right out of the gate, you have a dilemma: do you buy the GTX 1070 Ti or pay $50 more for the GTX 1080? Ugh.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit