This is my fourth GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card, my third custom GTX 1070 Ti graphics card, but my first GTX 1070 Ti from EVGA. EVGA has always impressed with its cards, from the FTW3 to the Hydro Copper and KINGPIN models, the company is always incredibly strong in all factors.
This includes the GPU used, which EVGA gets access to some of the best-binned GPUs from NVIDIA that overclock the most. This is why we have the KINGPIN models, but the FTW models also receive some of that GPU binning love. EVGA then uses their great ICX coolers on the GTX 10 series cards, which keeps them not just incredibly cool, but they are a nice and flush 2-slot design that looks great in any gaming PC.
We have EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING graphics card, which is the fastest of the four GeForce GTX 1070 Ti cards that the company sells.
EVGA is selling the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING for $499.99 on Amazon, not bad... but EVGA's own GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING is only $50 more at $549, currently down from $679. So right out of the gate, you have a dilemma: do you buy the GTX 1070 Ti or pay $50 more for the GTX 1080? Ugh.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Return to Nuketown in COD: Black Ops 4 starting on the PS4
- AMD won't do ray tracing until ALL Radeon cards can do it
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch