ZOTAC hasn't changed the look of its AMP! Extreme Edition graphics cards, so the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition looks exactly like the AMP! Extreme Edition versions of the GTX 1070, GTX 1080, and GTX 1080 Ti.
As you can see, the front rocks that awesome triple-fan cooler and ZOTAC's 'PUSH THE LIMIT' branding at the top.
I'm seriously digging the backplate on ZOTAC's graphics cards, as it always stands out from the competition.
Throw in some lights, and it looks outright gorgeous.
We have 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors required.
ZOTAC also includes some LEDs for the PCIe power connectors, where the LEDs will be red when the PCIe cables aren't plugged in, and green when they are.
ZOTAC's GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition is a thick card, rolling out in a 2.5-slot design.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit