The X370 chipset launched many months ago, and recently we have seen the launch of second wave X370 motherboards. The one we have here today is the Crosshair VI Extreme, which is ASUS's top of the line X370 motherboard.
Many had thought that the Crosshair VI Hero was going to be ASUS's topmost X370 motherboard, but it seems that ASUS has moved the ante up a bit and released an even more loaded X370 motherboard.
At the time, the Crosshair VI Hero was one of the best X370 motherboards, so let us see what its successor has to offer.
The Crosshair VI Extreme features dual M.2 slots, Intel LAN, Wireless AC, a hefty VRM, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.1, and extreme OC features.
The Crosshair VI Extreme costs $349.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VI Extreme Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]