Hardware & Documentation
Cooler Master tries to ensure there is no need to look elsewhere for screws and fasteners. We get standoffs and a socket to install them, motherboard/PSU/panel bracket screws and enough fan screws to mount two more fans inside of the C700P. The bottom row gives us screws to mount 3.5" drives, two hex-head screws to tap threads with, SSD screws for the PSU cover mount, screws to mount ODD devices, and a set to use to mount 2.5" drives to the three trays.
If there is a desire to fill both ODD bays in the front, you will want to remove the pre-installed bay and replace it with this pair of brackets. The short sides are screwed to the front of the chassis, and the wide sides are then used to install optical bay devices via the pair of holes at either end of each bracket.
We are given ten zip-ties to help with wire management, Cooler Master supplied us with a microfiber towel too, so that we can remove fingerprints from the chassis, but more importantly, it is safe to use on the tempered glass. We are also given a lead for the RGB controller, which allows us to use a series of LED strips around the interior, which will do what all of the rest of the LEDs in the case are doing.
The manual is done well, but it takes a scrutinizing eye for some of the sections to see exactly what is being presented. The manual starts with a specifications chart and parts list, along with features being pointed out on a few images. Once past that it tells us how to get into the chassis and how to install all of the major components. Once past that section, Cooler Master dives into rearranging the internal components, and this is where you have to pay close attention, so you do not screw something up.
They are also sure to cover front I/O panel usage instructions, connectivity to the fan and RGB panel, the cover cooling options, and is a manual we highly suggest reading before messing with the chassis. There are tons of great bits of information in there to digest before putting a screwdriver to the chassis and installing anything. There is also the warranty guide. This guide goes over what Cooler Master will cover during the one-year period it is good for.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Full-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card