AVADirect produces and sells very high-end gaming machines using the latest top of the line hardware, and they are well known in the industry. Today I will take a look at an Avant Garde model loaded with upgrades that more than double its price over the base model. The dictionary defines avant-garde as, "New and unusual or experimental ideas, especially in the arts, or the people introducing them."
I have to admit; the machine looks like a piece of art, AVADirect makes the machine both stunningly beautiful and extraordinarily powerful.
Let's take a look what AVADirect has to offer with the Avant Garde gaming PC.
The Avant Garde we have in for review today uses an overclocked 7700K, 32GB of DDR4, two 256GB Samsung 960 EVOs in RAID 0, two GTX 1080 Ti Founder Edition GPUs in SLI, all in a beautiful Corsair Crystal Series 570X case. We have tested high-end gaming PCs, and for now, the best gaming CPU is the Intel 7700K because it's easy to overclock, has just enough cores, and offers higher single core performance than other CPUs on the market.
The 7700K is overclocked to 4.7GHz; cache frequency is fixed at 4.2GHz, memory XMP is loaded and runs at 2400MHz. The two 960 EVO M.2 SSDs in RAID 0 produce a 512GB monster that saturates DMI bandwidth when reading files, and there is a 1TB HDD that can be used to store larger files like games.
The AVADirect Avant Garde has a base price of $1,1849; our configuration costs $2,799.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Avant Garde]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series