The purpose of this review is to show you our readers that the Samsung PM961 delivers virtually the same performance as the wildly popular 960 EVO. The PM961 also has the advantage of an additional 22GB of usable storage space over the 960 EVO. Combine this with a price tag that is $85 lower than the 1TB 960 EVO, and we feel the winner is clearly the 1TB PM961.
MyDigitalDiscount is offering you the rare opportunity to purchase the PM961 and doing so with a deeply discounted price tag. There is no question that the 1TB Samsung PM961 is an elite performing SSD, and with a full 1TB of capacity, it offers plenty of space for your super-fast storage needs.
With the BPX and Samsung PM961, MyDigitalDiscount is offering the best value in high-performance solid state storage.
Samsung's second generation NVMe SSDs are clearly the best performing full-size SSDs on the market, and if you haven't yet experienced the earth shattering performance they bring to the table first-hand, then you are missing out on the best game in town. We encourage you to go big and fast with the 1TB Samsung PM961 from MyDigitalDiscount; you will be glad you did.
Samsung PM961 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD is TweakTown recommended.
- Synthetic Performance
- Workload performance
- Green PCB
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||96%|
The Bottom Line: MyDigitalDiscount is giving you the chance to buy a powerful 1TB Samsung PM961 for a crazy low price. Get yours before they are gone.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Samsung PM961 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks – CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit