ZOTAC is always one of the companies I look to when a new series of GeForce graphics cards come out, so when NVIDIA revealed the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti last month - ZOTAC were the first brand that came to mind. Fast forward a few weeks, and a couple of custom GeForce GTX 1080 Ti cards under my belt, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition is now in my hands.
ZOTAC's fastest graphics card range is the AMP! Extreme Edition, so the clocks on the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition are already quite high - and we have seen it boost at 2GHz, and stable at 2050MHz with some major overclocks to the GDDR5X. For now, here are the official product specifications:
ZOTAC has the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition clocked at 1645/1759MHz base and boost, but thanks to GPU Boost 3.0, it was hitting 1950-1975MHz. We'll have a follow-up piece soon with our overclocks on the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, which I cranked the GDDR5X up from 11.2GHz to 12GHz - giving us some huge improvements in our new 4K, 5K and 8K benchmarks.
There are four different models of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards in ZOTAC's arsenal, led by the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, and the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Edition. There's the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti BLOWER, with a blower-style fan, and then the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specs]
- Page 2 [Cooling Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs & Benchmark Details]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 5K]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 8K]
- Page 12 [Temps, Power & Overclocking]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases