ZOTAC is always one of the companies I look to when a new series of GeForce graphics cards come out, so when NVIDIA revealed the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti last month - ZOTAC were the first brand that came to mind. Fast forward a few weeks, and a couple of custom GeForce GTX 1080 Ti cards under my belt, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition is now in my hands.
ZOTAC's fastest graphics card range is the AMP! Extreme Edition, so the clocks on the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition are already quite high - and we have seen it boost at 2GHz, and stable at 2050MHz with some major overclocks to the GDDR5X. For now, here are the official product specifications:
ZOTAC has the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition clocked at 1645/1759MHz base and boost, but thanks to GPU Boost 3.0, it was hitting 1950-1975MHz. We'll have a follow-up piece soon with our overclocks on the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, which I cranked the GDDR5X up from 11.2GHz to 12GHz - giving us some huge improvements in our new 4K, 5K and 8K benchmarks.
There are four different models of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards in ZOTAC's arsenal, led by the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, and the GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Edition. There's the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti BLOWER, with a blower-style fan, and then the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specs]
- Page 2 [Cooling Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs & Benchmark Details]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 5K]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 8K]
- Page 12 [Temps, Power & Overclocking]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Working at Treyarch is a 'nightmare' thanks to brutal crunch
- Tariffs to raise console prices, disrupt entire industry
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches