After taking a look at ASRock's extremely well equipped X370 Taichi earlier this month today I will give ASRock's Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 a close examination. The two motherboards have similar features, but the Taichi is priced higher because it carries some more features than the X370 Gaming K4. Today I will see exactly what the differences between the two motherboards are, and if it's worth saving or spending.
ASRock came out of the gate quite strong with Ryzen launch. In fact, they are the only vendor to send us two motherboards. The reason for the Ryzen motherboard shortage is because of chipset shipment schedules, so as times goes on I am sure we will receive more samples and motherboards like the Taichi will come back into stock. That being said, the fact that ASRock was able to send two is because of their resource allocation, they are betting strongly on Ryzen, and their large product lineup makes that obvious.
Let's take a look at the X370 Gaming K4.
The Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 features an Intel NIC, USB 3.1, Ultra M.2, HDMI, supports SLI/CrossFireX, SATA6Gb/s, and USB 3.0.
The Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 costs $149.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure