X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the ALC1220, which offers 120dB SNR with an integrated headphone amplifier, and a Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifier is used to amplify the front panel headphone jack. Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors and PCB isolation help improve sound quality.
ASRock uses Intel's i211AT for the wired NIC, and Intel's Wireless-AC 3168NGW dual-band card is used for Wireless AC on the rear IO.
An ICS clock generator is used to help manipulate the bus speed of the system so that memory overclocks above 3200Mhz are possible. ASRock uses AMD's integrated USB 3.1 controller for the rear USB 3.1 ports, and the ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch and control logic.
An ASMedia ASM1184e is used to expand PCI-E lanes from a single PCI-E lane from the chipset. The nuvoTon N76E885 is used to provide RGB control. An ASMedia ASM106 provides two SATA6Gb/s ports from a single PCI-E lane.
The SuperIO is the nuvoTon NCT6779D, and it controls the fans, provides monitoring, and provides the PS/2 port on the rear IO panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit