X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the ALC1220, which offers 120dB SNR with an integrated headphone amplifier, and a Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifier is used to amplify the front panel headphone jack. Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors and PCB isolation help improve sound quality.
ASRock uses Intel's i211AT for the wired NIC, and Intel's Wireless-AC 3168NGW dual-band card is used for Wireless AC on the rear IO.
An ICS clock generator is used to help manipulate the bus speed of the system so that memory overclocks above 3200Mhz are possible. ASRock uses AMD's integrated USB 3.1 controller for the rear USB 3.1 ports, and the ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch and control logic.
An ASMedia ASM1184e is used to expand PCI-E lanes from a single PCI-E lane from the chipset. The nuvoTon N76E885 is used to provide RGB control. An ASMedia ASM106 provides two SATA6Gb/s ports from a single PCI-E lane.
The SuperIO is the nuvoTon NCT6779D, and it controls the fans, provides monitoring, and provides the PS/2 port on the rear IO panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard