AORUS sent me over the GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G at such a bad time, as I had to fly from Australia to the United States for Qualcomm's awesome 5G event, and then I flew back home - and then back to the US just 5 days later for GDC 2017, AMD's Capsaicin & Cream event, and NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2017 during GDC for their GeForce GTX 1080 Ti unveiling.
130 hours+ of flying and airports in 10 days, so I was completely ruined inside and out - and had to delay the review of the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G - so to Ross, and GIGABYTE/AORUS - I apologize. I wrote a brief article looking over the GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G, but now we're going to look at the performance of the card - as I've waited to test it on the new GeForce 378.78 drivers, which provide some wicked performance improvements on DX12 games.
I've also included the newly released Ghost Recon: Wildlands as a new benchmark, so prepare for some big changes here in the GPU side of TweakTown. As for the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G, we'll cover pricing and availability here - before diving into a closer look at the card itself, benchmarks, my performance analysis, and final thoughts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam