MSI had one of the strongest line-ups of GeForce GTX 10 series cards, with a top-to-bottom range of cards that catered to each segment of the market. This stretched from the GTX 1050 right up to the GTX 1080, led by the GTX 1080 Gaming X series of cards.
The company recently launched its new QuickSilver line of graphics cards, which we're looking at today - the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC. What does it offer over the already strong Gaming X range? A premium design, with a custom look - for those building a specifically themed gaming PC with a silver streak, the new GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC is what you're after.
We already know MSI has some of the best cooling technology on the market for graphics cards, so it should come as no surprise that MSI deployed their Twin Frozr VI cooler on the GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC. Throughout our testing - which involved countless hours of Overwatch, the card made no sound at all - only through our synthetic benchmarking which thrashes the card, did it begin to make just the slightest noise from its cooler.
MSI compliments the GeForce GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC with its own MSI Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium motherboard, which has the same black/silver/titanium style.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit