MSI had one of the strongest line-ups of GeForce GTX 10 series cards, with a top-to-bottom range of cards that catered to each segment of the market. This stretched from the GTX 1050 right up to the GTX 1080, led by the GTX 1080 Gaming X series of cards.
The company recently launched its new QuickSilver line of graphics cards, which we're looking at today - the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC. What does it offer over the already strong Gaming X range? A premium design, with a custom look - for those building a specifically themed gaming PC with a silver streak, the new GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC is what you're after.
We already know MSI has some of the best cooling technology on the market for graphics cards, so it should come as no surprise that MSI deployed their Twin Frozr VI cooler on the GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC. Throughout our testing - which involved countless hours of Overwatch, the card made no sound at all - only through our synthetic benchmarking which thrashes the card, did it begin to make just the slightest noise from its cooler.
MSI compliments the GeForce GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC with its own MSI Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium motherboard, which has the same black/silver/titanium style.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz