To gauge how well the cooling hardware performs we look at the difference between idle and load temperatures in areas not directly involved with the cooling hardware, such as the keyboard and display. At idle or low load situations the unit is quiet enough, but when load is applied things get very loud.
After our 30-minute test, the hot spots on the exhaust and bottom of the notebook increased 20C, but surprisingly the display and keyboard temperatures didn't increase more than 2C in their hotspots. All of these changes point to very effective air cooling, effective but loud.
The unit will roar when you load the CPU and GPU. The fans and heat sinks do all they can, but the CPU temperature hovers in the 95C area, right below throttle point when it is overclocked and loaded with extremely heavy loads.
Last updated: Aug 7, 2019 at 03:21 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]