Hardware & Documentation
At the top left, we find a handful of screws to mount the PSU, PSU bracket, and the VGA module. This is followed by the standoffs and socket to secure them, Thumbscrews to install the VGA riser card brackets, and M3 screws to mount the motherboard. The next row offers screws for the rubber feet and the pump bracket, screws for the large plastic and steel feet, 2.5" drive screws for the plastic drive trays, and M3 screws for SSD mounting to the steel. The bottom row shows the 3.5" drive screws, the support bar for the VGA module, foam washers to be used with it, and the screws to mount it.
Ten plastic zip-ties are given to help manage the wiring inside of the main section of the chassis. Thermaltake also offers rubber washers to use with 3.5" drives mounted to the steel plate, four rubber feet so that the chassis can be used in the horizontal like a test bench, and a motherboard POST speaker.
These are optional brackets we did not use for our build. On the left is the pump and reservoir bracket, followed by the second VGA bracket to use with the module we did install. To the right, we have a PSU support bracket to allow the fan to face the clear panel when using smaller motherboards, and a two-slot expansion bracket to use with Mini-ITX motherboards.
Thermaltake sends along a flexible PCIe riser cable which allows the fan side of the video cards to be in full view through the side panel. This is also a later revision of cable then what we saw in the Core P5, which did have some issues with power hungry cards. The black covering the cables is not just for looks, it is also metal backed and is used for shielding purposes as well.
The manual starts with a full parts list naming what everything goes to, in an effort to simplify the build process. It then continues with an explanation of how to remove the right side panel, what parts can go where, the various orientations of components, and should be enough to get most users through the build process without much hassle. There is also a pamphlet about the two-year warranty the P3 comes with and explains what is covered for this term.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Wall Mountable Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core P3]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit