G910 Orion Spark RGB Continued
On the back of the Orion Spark RGB, we did find the 1.8 meters of cable. We can see there was no additional braid added to dress it up, nor is the USB 2.0 connection fancy or gold-plated.
Even under the keyboard, Logitech was sure to make it as flashy as the top. Design elements abound as we find the three feet along the front, and the two smaller ones at the back, outside of the flip out feet. Logitech even added a rubber pad to the bottom of the dock, so that it won't slide around and knock your device out of it by accident.
The flip out feet are rubberized at the end and adds three eights of an inch to the height of the back edge of the keyboard. They do flip out to the back, and sudden movements of the keyboard can collapse them.
Removing a few of the caps, we get our first look at the Romer-G switches. In this design, there is a large opening in the middle to allow the LED backlighting through. Around the edge is the white plunger with four holes in it which accepts tabs on the caps for installation.
The caps are molded in an almost clear plastic before being painted with the various designs and iconography seen on the top. Also, notice the fragile looking set of four pins that lock the caps to the switches. We do feel the more you mess with them, the more likely you are to break off a tab or two.
We also wanted to make sure you got a look at the G910 Orion Spark with the large palm rest in place. The right side of the rest is similar to the small version, but the left side protrudes one and a half, maybe closer to two inches further forward, giving much more room for the left wrist to rest upon.
When you first power the G910 Orion Spark RGB, it cycles through the rainbow for a bit, and once the drivers are operational, it settles on this default theme. It has opted to deliver us with a bright blue backlighting across the entire keyboard, matching the packaging as well as the ARX dock accent.
Of course, with just a bit of fiddling around with the Function key and the LED mode button, we switched it to full RGB mode. This delivers a wave of RGB LEDS moving left to right across the keyboard like many RGB keyboards have offered in the past.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner