Netgear Nighthawk X4S Wireless Router
The product packaging carries the standard vibrant Netgear coloring scheme with an image of the router centered. To the right, we have the model number at the top along with performance indicators.
The scope of delivery includes four antennas, Ethernet cable, and power adapter.
The front edge of the X4S router supplies a full range of LEDs. These denote everything from power to wireless activity and even USB and eSATA connectivity.
The left side of the router houses both of the two USB 3.0 ports.
Switching over to the right side, we have the single eSATA port.
The back of the router houses two antenna ports, four LAN, and a single WAN port along with the power input. To the left, you have the option of turning the LEDs on or off with a switch.
Internally, the X4S uses the IPQ8065 while the radios are QCA9984. In between each of these is a QCA8337 Gbe switch.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear Nighthawk X4S (R7800) AC2600 MU-MIMO 160MHz Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit