Inside the P380
Behind the bezel, we see that the side vents are run through and come to the center, where the removable dust filter is. The front of the chassis is wide open for optional fans and is recessed to make room for them.
We removed the side panels with sound deadening material on the back of them and found this. The wiring is loosely hung and has gotten loose in shipping. The hardware and literature have stayed tightly tied to the motherboard tray, however.
There are two bays at the top of the chassis for 5.25" drives, but with no holes in the bezel, this is just extra space and support for the top of the HDD bays.
Speaking of the HDD bays, they are broken up into three racks. The top rack can hold a pair of drives while the lower two cages can house three each. The slide out trays are drilled so that you can screw in either a 2.5" drive or a 3.5" drive into each of them.
After removing a dozen or so screws, we found that the entire assembly will come out of the case. This can be broken down into components and rearranged inside, or left out altogether to allow for water cooling to be installed.
At the top of the chassis, once the top panel has been removed, you can access cooling options here. We see that Antec supplies two 140mm fans, but there is room for a third. There is also room for three 120mm fans and 360mm worth of radiator if you want.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM