Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
We were sent both the MasterKeys Pro S seen on top, as well as the MasterKeys Pro L under it. Aside from one box being larger, and the letter swap, both boxes show their respective keyboards in a rainbow of LED color. These are shown to be Intelligent RGB Cherry MX switches, they offer 16.7 million color choices, both versions were sent with red switches, and both come with a US keyboard layout.
To the left, out of frame, is a Cooler Master logo with the phrase "Make It Yours" following it. At the right end of the longer sides, we find an angle similar to what most users will see when sitting at the desk, of each keyboard, again in full RGB LED "color wave" mode.
Just as we explained the last panel had to the left, one of the shorter sides of the box repeats it. Here we can see the Cooler Master logo, and "Make It Yours" following it. This is done to drive home the Maker aspect of this offering, and this follows along with the MasterCase and MasterAir products we have already seen.
Cooler Master must ship their products to just about anyone with money to buy them. We say this because, on this side of the box, we see that they tell us this is the mechanical gaming keyboard and where to go for more information, some twenty-three times.
These shorter ends repeat the logo and tagline, but at the right, we are given more information. These are shown to be Windows 10 compatible, and the sticker above it shows Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 support too. Then, at the bottom, we can see both model numbers above the bar codes, and we also see that these are made in China.
The back panels tell us about the RGB lighting, multiple lighting modes, Cherry MX switches, on-the-fly Macro and profile support, anti-ghosting and NKRO support, and that they come with detachable cables to the left. On the right, we see an exploded image of the designs, with a description of the no compromise design, and why you should buy this over other designs.
Inside the MasterKeys Pro S box, we find the keyboard is in a dust cover sleeve, that not only protects the finish for transit, but it can be used on the desk as well. There is a manual below the keyboard, and at the back, we find a cable and key puller. The MasterKeys Pro L is the same, except the box is longer, and the cable and key puller come in the same bag, where with the Pro S, they are separated.
This is the cable from the MasterKeys S, and while both cables are gold plated, have braid over the wire, and are 1.8 meters in length, the Pro L terminates in a straight plug rather than this ninety degree one seen here. Both keyboards also come with a wire key puller, which lifts from under the key cap instead of scratching the paint with the usual plastic pullers.
The manual sent along is mostly a reference guide. Inside we find secondary functionality for the affected keys and just what that command does. There is also a list of contents, so you are sure you have everything you are supposed to, with features and a mention of the two-year warranty on the other page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit