Hardware & Documentation
Most of the hardware offered is in this image. There is a bag of countersunk M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, four pan head M3 screws, and a handful of fan screws along the top. The bottom row offers motherboard screws, pan head 6/32 screws, and four long fan screws for things like Hydro series fan mounting to the radiators.
The center standoff in the motherboard tray is a helper or it has a stud on the top and not threads. That is why we are sent only one motherboard standoff, to replace the helper if you wish not to use it. Corsair also sends along four zip-ties to help with wire management.
The manual is written in six languages, but in each, it shows everything the beginner will need to have on hand when it comes to assembling a PC inside of this chassis. There is also a pamphlet that covers what you can and cannot so to the Carbide 600C if you ever plan to use the two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard