Hardware & Documentation
Most of the hardware offered is in this image. There is a bag of countersunk M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, four pan head M3 screws, and a handful of fan screws along the top. The bottom row offers motherboard screws, pan head 6/32 screws, and four long fan screws for things like Hydro series fan mounting to the radiators.
The center standoff in the motherboard tray is a helper or it has a stud on the top and not threads. That is why we are sent only one motherboard standoff, to replace the helper if you wish not to use it. Corsair also sends along four zip-ties to help with wire management.
The manual is written in six languages, but in each, it shows everything the beginner will need to have on hand when it comes to assembling a PC inside of this chassis. There is also a pamphlet that covers what you can and cannot so to the Carbide 600C if you ever plan to use the two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit