Hardware & Documentation
Most of the hardware offered is in this image. There is a bag of countersunk M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, four pan head M3 screws, and a handful of fan screws along the top. The bottom row offers motherboard screws, pan head 6/32 screws, and four long fan screws for things like Hydro series fan mounting to the radiators.
The center standoff in the motherboard tray is a helper or it has a stud on the top and not threads. That is why we are sent only one motherboard standoff, to replace the helper if you wish not to use it. Corsair also sends along four zip-ties to help with wire management.
The manual is written in six languages, but in each, it shows everything the beginner will need to have on hand when it comes to assembling a PC inside of this chassis. There is also a pamphlet that covers what you can and cannot so to the Carbide 600C if you ever plan to use the two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit