In typical fashion, our Carbide 600C inverse ATX chassis comes in a plain brown cardboard box. On the front, we are offered a rendering of the chassis. To the right of that are five features and explanations that very well may sell you on this design.
This panel should be offering us a look at the specifications as well as a couple of renderings at the bottom. However, with stickers all over the place, we can only see half of that, but we do see the sticker at the top denoting this is a black chassis, and it does offer a window.
Around to the back, we start off with an exploded view of the chassis. Notice the window is on the right side, the PSU goes in at the top, and all of the storage has been moved around to the back to free up the main chamber. If anything is confusing, everything is labeled so that you can read about it below.
At least, both side panels match so that you can view what we missed on the opposing side. Corsair provides the specifications in six total languages, but we can also now see the renderings at the bottom as well.
Corsair likely could have used the Styrofoam end caps with a plastic liner, but they stepped up their game and delivered the 600C in a cloth bag that can be reused for transporting the case in later. Inside of this, we also found layers of plastic on the window as well as one on the I/O panel. There are also a couple of bits of tape to assure the dust filters stay in place. Either way, our Carbide 600C showed at the door in great shape and ready to be filled with gear.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM