In typical fashion, our Carbide 600C inverse ATX chassis comes in a plain brown cardboard box. On the front, we are offered a rendering of the chassis. To the right of that are five features and explanations that very well may sell you on this design.
This panel should be offering us a look at the specifications as well as a couple of renderings at the bottom. However, with stickers all over the place, we can only see half of that, but we do see the sticker at the top denoting this is a black chassis, and it does offer a window.
Around to the back, we start off with an exploded view of the chassis. Notice the window is on the right side, the PSU goes in at the top, and all of the storage has been moved around to the back to free up the main chamber. If anything is confusing, everything is labeled so that you can read about it below.
At least, both side panels match so that you can view what we missed on the opposing side. Corsair provides the specifications in six total languages, but we can also now see the renderings at the bottom as well.
Corsair likely could have used the Styrofoam end caps with a plastic liner, but they stepped up their game and delivered the 600C in a cloth bag that can be reused for transporting the case in later. Inside of this, we also found layers of plastic on the window as well as one on the I/O panel. There are also a couple of bits of tape to assure the dust filters stay in place. Either way, our Carbide 600C showed at the door in great shape and ready to be filled with gear.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered teased, could launch soon
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit