Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
Kicking off our testing was our LAN to LAN throughput testing. As seen above, when compared to other AC1750 solutions the Arris did come up a bit short in this department. At 743 Mbps, its switching throughput is about 100 Mbps under the next solution.
WAN to LAN took a slight hit as well coming in at 717 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
2.4GHz throughput was rather impressive for the Surfboard as it was able to keep up with the 1750DHP from Buffalo. 20MHz came in at 118 Mbps while 40MHz reached 187 Mbps.
Testing the 5GHz band, we start with 80MHz performance reaching 374 Mbps while 20 and 40MHz band came in at 167 Mbps and 238 Mbps, respectively.
To show more real-world capabilities of wireless routers, I have begun testing throughput with multiple clients. With the 2.4GHz band, the Arris peaked at 249 Mbps with four users.
The 5GHz band was the opposite as it peaked with a single user at 374 Mbps and four users at 248 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find the Arris Surfboard SBR-AC1750 Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Arris Surfboard SBR-AC1750 Wireless Router retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Arris Surfboard AC1750]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Router Management]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit