Tenda AC15 Wireless Router
Packaging for the Tenda AC15 carries marketing information to the right while an image of the router sits to the left.
The back of the box carries the Broadcom 5G logo at the bottom along with additional features.
Opening the packaging, we have everything packed securely including plenty of reading materials laid on top.
First impressions of the AC15 show off its extremely glossy exterior while below we have the scope of delivery that includes an Ethernet cable and power adapter.
The backside of the router houses the power button on the far left followed by the power input, USB 3.0 port and the three LAN and single WAN port.
On top of the router, Tenda has placed the WPS and reset buttons along with an unusual feature of a button to disable Wi-Fi.
A closer look at the front of the router reveals a line of LEDs for things such as power, connectivity, and USB among others.
PRICING: You can find the Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $84 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup & Router Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - File Transfer Test & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard