With the wireless networking market as wide open as it is right now, we sometimes get introduced to vendors that are not so well known. Tenda, while having been around for quite some time, is one of these vendors. With their latest wireless solution, the AC15, they have released a top tier offering for consumers.
The AC15 is a dual-band AC1900 wireless router, that like other solutions in this segment enables 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band. Additional features such as Beamforming+ technology boosts range for 802.11ac devices while high powered amplifiers and the three external amplifiers allow broad coverage. Tenda has intuitively allowed access to a USB 3.0 port for personal storage and printer sharing while the underlying hardware platform includes a dual-core Broadcom BCM4708A processor and 256MB of DDR3 memory. Along with this solution's dual-band capabilities, the LAN side of this router offers three Gigabit ports with a single Gigabit WAN.
Looking at the device specifications, standards protocol makes this both an 802.11a/n/AC and 802.11b/g/n compliant solution. Next, we have mention of the 3 LAN and 1 WAN ports at gigabit speeds along with its USB 3.0 port. The three external antennas operate at 3dbi with concurrent dual band capability. Further down operating modes are listed as Router, WISP, and Repeater with a number of integrated services.
MSRP of the Tenda AC15 Wireless Router sits at $89.99 with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $84 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup & Router Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - File Transfer Test & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum dips to just $455, after highs of $1360 in January
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit