3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark has been a staple benchmark for years now, all the way back to when The Matrix was released and Futuremark had bullet time inspired benchmarks. 3DMark is the perfect tool to see if your system - most important, your CPU and GPU - is performing as it should. You can search results for your GPU, to see if it falls in line with other systems based on similar hardware.
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K (3840x2160)
Starting off our benchmark adventures with 3DMark, and the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm is nipping on the heels of the Titan X. This is going to be the case throughout our review, as the GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm is quite the card, and is offering Titan X like performance, for $200+ off the $999 price of the Titan X.
Moving onto the 2560x1440 test on 3DMark, the GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm is even closer to the Titan X. Lastly, at 4K the GTX 980 Ti Arctic Storm is barely behind the Titan X with just 68 points away from NVIDIA's fastest GM200-powered video card.
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven is an intensive GPU benchmark that pushes your silicon to its limits. It's another favorite of ours as it has some great scaling for multi-GPU testing, and it's great for getting your GPU to 100% for power and noise testing.
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K (3840x2160)
Heaven - UltraWide (3440x1440)
At 1080p, the GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm does incredibly well against the Titan X where we see ZOTAC's water cooling capable card beating the Titan X by 4FPS for 123FPS average against 119FPS. The same performance is found at 1440p, with the ZOTAC card finding itself 4FPS faster than the Titan X while at 4K the GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm ties with the Titan X.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm Video Card for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm Video Card retails for $770 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm Video Card retails for £743 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3840x2160 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440 UltraWide]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking, Power Consumption & Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot & What's Not]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit