Corsair sent its H100i GTX in the same black box all Hydro Series coolers come in. Along the bottom, under the bright red lettering in the naming, we find that this has Corsair Link capabilities, it comes with two fans, and that there is a five-year warranty.
This longer side panel does not have all that much to offer, but along with the naming at the top, near the bottom, we find a list of contents. This is then repeated in five other languages to cover their markets.
The same goes for this taller side panel. While they obviously used the other panels to say all they had to give, this panel offers just the company name and logo at the top with the product naming taking center stage here.
On this longer side panel, we start off with a list of six key features found in the H100i GTX, and at the bottom is information on the Corsair Link system. Both of which are repeated as well in many languages.
The last of the side panels addresses the socket compatibility from both camps, and also addresses that you will need an available USB 2.0 header on the motherboard, and a free download to take advantage of Corsair Link associated features.
On the back, we see Corsair covers the fans, the improved cold plate and pump, and also the radiator at the left. In the middle, we see results of Corsair's own testing above dimensional renderings of the radiator. Then to the right is a full list of specifications for the H100i GTX.
As all their AIOs do, this H100i GTX comes packed in a compartmentalized inner packaging. On top of keeping the bits from touching each other, they also wrap everything in plastic, and the fans are cardboard sleeved to make sure there are no minor scuffs or scratches either. As to this particular sample, it has arrived in perfect shape and is ready for our abuses.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair H100i GTX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for £92 at Amazon UK.
Australia: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $175 AUD at PLE Computers.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard