Corsair Link Software
We did jump ahead a bit here, as when the Link software is opened, all of the temperatures and indicators are listed in the left column, but they need to be moved over the image of the chassis before you can make adjustments. The background can be changed quite a few Corsair cases, and even has the option to upload your PC image, so you can label everything you see. Once the icons are placed, hover over a fan, pump, or the LED icon and right click to get the new menu.
By highlighting and opening the menu for the pump control, we can see that it is currently in Performance mode by default and is running just shy of 3000 RPM. There is a drop down box to select various modes and ways to control the speed, but we did not capture those options at this time.
Now highlighting the fan controls, the menu to the right looks much the same. Currently the fan is in Quiet mode and is seen on the tachometer under 1000RPM. We can see this time that the drop down box is opened, and these are the same options found under the pump controls as well.
You can also highlight the LED icon and get the menu to control that. Here you can adjust the sliders, direct enter RGB codes, and even change from normal colors to then use the Temperature mode that will visually show you the coolant temperature with the change from blue at its coldest to red as it warms up.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Hydro H80i for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Hydro H80i retails for $91 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Hydro H80i retails for £78 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit