Corsair Link Software
We did jump ahead a bit here, as when the Link software is opened, all of the temperatures and indicators are listed in the left column, but they need to be moved over the image of the chassis before you can make adjustments. The background can be changed quite a few Corsair cases, and even has the option to upload your PC image, so you can label everything you see. Once the icons are placed, hover over a fan, pump, or the LED icon and right click to get the new menu.
By highlighting and opening the menu for the pump control, we can see that it is currently in Performance mode by default and is running just shy of 3000 RPM. There is a drop down box to select various modes and ways to control the speed, but we did not capture those options at this time.
Now highlighting the fan controls, the menu to the right looks much the same. Currently the fan is in Quiet mode and is seen on the tachometer under 1000RPM. We can see this time that the drop down box is opened, and these are the same options found under the pump controls as well.
You can also highlight the LED icon and get the menu to control that. Here you can adjust the sliders, direct enter RGB codes, and even change from normal colors to then use the Temperature mode that will visually show you the coolant temperature with the change from blue at its coldest to red as it warms up.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Hydro H80i for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Hydro H80i retails for $91 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Hydro H80i retails for £78 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard