Enermax is a company that is well known for their excellent and uncompromising quality. They constantly seek to drive innovation, striving to meet the demanding needs of the market and their customers. The power supplies are renowned as some of the best in the industry around the globe. The past examples that we've reviewed have shown this to be exactly the case and today we expect no different from the unit that is on the bench.
That unit is the Enermax Revolution X't 630W power supply. It sits more towards their entry level enthusiast segment and aims to provide those who seek something more than a base, no frills model without adding too much to the cost. It features all the protections we've come to expect from Enermax packed into a semi-modular chassis and enough power to handle a single high-end GPU or a pair of mid-range ones.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Enermax Revolution X't 630W features a single 12V rail rated for 51A or 612W of power.
As I said before, this unit is meant to provide the same protection that you would find in the higher-end offerings from Enermax. The Revolution X't 630W features SCP, OVP, OCP, OPP, and OTP. The power supply is semi-modular and all of the cables both native and modular are of the flat ribbon type. The unit is rated for 80 PLUS Gold efficiency. The one thing that this unit does not feature is being rated for 100% continuous output at 50C. It is, however, rated for it at 40C.
The Enermax Revolution X't 630W is priced right in the middle of the road for models of similar wattage and efficiency. It currently retails for $99.99 and can be found on sale for less and either way that makes for a heck of a good deal for someone in need of a mid-wattage power supply. Enermax backs the Revolution X't with a five-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax Revolution X't ATX 630 Watt Power Supply ERX630AWT for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit