Enermax is a company that is well known for their excellent and uncompromising quality. They constantly seek to drive innovation, striving to meet the demanding needs of the market and their customers. The power supplies are renowned as some of the best in the industry around the globe. The past examples that we've reviewed have shown this to be exactly the case and today we expect no different from the unit that is on the bench.
That unit is the Enermax Revolution X't 630W power supply. It sits more towards their entry level enthusiast segment and aims to provide those who seek something more than a base, no frills model without adding too much to the cost. It features all the protections we've come to expect from Enermax packed into a semi-modular chassis and enough power to handle a single high-end GPU or a pair of mid-range ones.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Enermax Revolution X't 630W features a single 12V rail rated for 51A or 612W of power.
As I said before, this unit is meant to provide the same protection that you would find in the higher-end offerings from Enermax. The Revolution X't 630W features SCP, OVP, OCP, OPP, and OTP. The power supply is semi-modular and all of the cables both native and modular are of the flat ribbon type. The unit is rated for 80 PLUS Gold efficiency. The one thing that this unit does not feature is being rated for 100% continuous output at 50C. It is, however, rated for it at 40C.
The Enermax Revolution X't 630W is priced right in the middle of the road for models of similar wattage and efficiency. It currently retails for $99.99 and can be found on sale for less and either way that makes for a heck of a good deal for someone in need of a mid-wattage power supply. Enermax backs the Revolution X't with a five-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax Revolution X't ATX 630 Watt Power Supply ERX630AWT for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower