The software is the same you will find with many other Tt eSPORTS mice as well. The main page offers us five profiles to use at the top, and in the main section of the window, we can change the lighting from Normal to Battle mode. To the right is where you will click for other options or button reassignment.
When it comes to the lighting options, you are given a large box next to the mouse image that breaks up the individual color group selected in the bar at the right. Below it also offers two boxes, one for the current LED color used, and one to show that you are about to change it, and what color it is you will change to when clicking on apply at the bottom.
In the Performance window, there is a bar at the left that shows the actual DPI level being selected, and across the top, you select which of the four levels you wish to change the DPI of with said bar. There are also options to change the double click speed, cursor speed, scroll speed, polling rate, and LOD. Also if you screw anything up, at the bottom they offer a "reset to default" button.
Lastly in the software is the Macro manager. This is where you pick the button, write a Macro, and set it into a profile. Of course you have the delays and repeat needed to spam in some games, and you can also edit existing Macros as well as importing those you have previously made.
Switching now to the Droid version of the Tt eSPORTS Plus+ app, we found it at Google Play, downloaded it, and at this point have it installed. This is the main page that allows users to see if the device is paired, which it is since it is listed near the top, and if it isn't, this is where to do so. Of course there are tabs at the top for activities and settings, but you also can pick which sort of gaming you are doing while taking the statistics of the mouse at play.
Without going too far on why the numbers are so low in our activities section just yet, this is where you will find a log of all of your recorded gaming sessions. Selecting an individual set of numbers will allow you to then break it down into information you may or may not want to brag about.
To get the application to work, you do need a valid email address to tie this application to, and in this screen you see the option for metric or imperial distance measurements, who can see the results, and what name you want to use with your submitted results, which by default is set to null.
Depending on how much information you want to put with your information, you can opt in to offering your gender, birthday, and country, but at the bottom is also shows what version of the applications is running, and when it last synced to the server.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Theron Smart Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Theron Smart Mouse retails for $72.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower