The Lenovo ThinkPad W540 Mobile Workstation has several IO ports on the unit four IO needs. Let us take a look at what options we have available to us.
Here we are looking at the right side of the Lenovo ThinkPad W550s Mobile Workstation. There are USB 3.0 always-on charging port, USB 3.0 port, miniDisplayPort v1.2 and a Kensington Lock Slot. There is also the main cooling vent located here in-between the miniDisplayPort and the lock slot.
Now looking at the left side we find the power port, USB 3.0 port, VGA output, Headphone/Mic port, SD Card Reader, Ethernet RJ45 and a Smart Card Reader to round out the connections available on the W550s.
At the rear of the Lenovo ThinkPad W550s Mobile Workstation which has no connections.
Looking at the bottom of the W550s, we find there are no access hatches here and it has several vent locations to keep the W550s nice and cool.
The shape of the rear of the battery is conformed to the W550s outside. A round bulge matches the W550s and allows for a gripping surface for when you need to install or replace the battery. The battery just slides right in and locks. On either side of the battery are two unlocking levers when pulled left and right unlock the battery for removal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 4 [Bundled Software]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and Other User Interface]
- Page 7 [Accessory Port Layout and Upgrade]
- Page 8 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 9 [CPU and Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit