The Lenovo ThinkPad W540 Mobile Workstation has several IO ports on the unit four IO needs. Let us take a look at what options we have available to us.
Here we are looking at the right side of the Lenovo ThinkPad W550s Mobile Workstation. There are USB 3.0 always-on charging port, USB 3.0 port, miniDisplayPort v1.2 and a Kensington Lock Slot. There is also the main cooling vent located here in-between the miniDisplayPort and the lock slot.
Now looking at the left side we find the power port, USB 3.0 port, VGA output, Headphone/Mic port, SD Card Reader, Ethernet RJ45 and a Smart Card Reader to round out the connections available on the W550s.
At the rear of the Lenovo ThinkPad W550s Mobile Workstation which has no connections.
Looking at the bottom of the W550s, we find there are no access hatches here and it has several vent locations to keep the W550s nice and cool.
The shape of the rear of the battery is conformed to the W550s outside. A round bulge matches the W550s and allows for a gripping surface for when you need to install or replace the battery. The battery just slides right in and locks. On either side of the battery are two unlocking levers when pulled left and right unlock the battery for removal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 4 [Bundled Software]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and Other User Interface]
- Page 7 [Accessory Port Layout and Upgrade]
- Page 8 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 9 [CPU and Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD rumored to launch 7nm Navi GPUs on 7/7
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases