Case Build and Finished Product
We chose the ATX motherboard, a decent sized PSU, and a full-tower air cooler and had no issues at all with our choices, even the longer video card fit with ease. A short cable kit for the PSU will come in very handy for those wires that really have no need to be behind the motherboard tray.
Normally, we would show the back of the chassis here, so we oriented the top of the chassis into a familiar layout here. The dust shield slides in without much force, and the video card and PSU fit as we would have expected, without issue.
The amount of what can be contained back here when to came to the wiring, is slim, but everything needed to run there will fit there. It does take a bit of thinking if you want to use a 2.5" drive back here like we did, but we were still able to do it without any issues with the side panels placement.
In case you were not putting it all together why the window was located so low and to the right, it was done to show off the gear. With full views of the CPU cooler, motherboard and video card, and nothing we don't need to see, we feel this placement and size is perfect for this chassis.
What we really like about more and more cases coming out now is that when the build is completed, the chassis looks near identical to how it does out of the box. Aside from the view currently offered in the window, without power, there is nothing externally that has to change.
Powering the chassis, we had the fan switches set to low, and at this distance it is unheard. With the fans on high, we were only able to get a 31dB rating on the meter, anywhere around the chassis. There is one thing that changes on the exterior though, but you need to look down. As we alluded to, the front mirrored section held a surprise. When powered, the SilverStone logo illuminates with white LEDs, and if you ask us, is pretty trick and done very well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- Secretlab temporarily slash $191 off TITAN Temp gaming chair
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series