Case Build and Finished Product
We chose the ATX motherboard, a decent sized PSU, and a full-tower air cooler and had no issues at all with our choices, even the longer video card fit with ease. A short cable kit for the PSU will come in very handy for those wires that really have no need to be behind the motherboard tray.
Normally, we would show the back of the chassis here, so we oriented the top of the chassis into a familiar layout here. The dust shield slides in without much force, and the video card and PSU fit as we would have expected, without issue.
The amount of what can be contained back here when to came to the wiring, is slim, but everything needed to run there will fit there. It does take a bit of thinking if you want to use a 2.5" drive back here like we did, but we were still able to do it without any issues with the side panels placement.
In case you were not putting it all together why the window was located so low and to the right, it was done to show off the gear. With full views of the CPU cooler, motherboard and video card, and nothing we don't need to see, we feel this placement and size is perfect for this chassis.
What we really like about more and more cases coming out now is that when the build is completed, the chassis looks near identical to how it does out of the box. Aside from the view currently offered in the window, without power, there is nothing externally that has to change.
Powering the chassis, we had the fan switches set to low, and at this distance it is unheard. With the fans on high, we were only able to get a 31dB rating on the meter, anywhere around the chassis. There is one thing that changes on the exterior though, but you need to look down. As we alluded to, the front mirrored section held a surprise. When powered, the SilverStone logo illuminates with white LEDs, and if you ask us, is pretty trick and done very well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM