Accessories and Documentation
The hardware offered here consists of standoffs for Micro-ATX motherboards, fan screws, motherboard screws, and ODD screws at the top. The bottom offers thumbscrews for the HDDs, countersunk screws for SSDs, and the PSU screws finish this out.
For wiring management, we are given a stick down clip to either hold thin wiring or offer an optional point to tie to where needed. The manual says we are supposed to get two long and two short of the zip ties, but even with them being all the same length, we received the correct amount.
Along with the thumbscrews for the hard drives, they also require these rubber side rails as well. It is these spacers that will isolate vibrations from the drive making sure that the modular rack doesn't chirp when full of spinning drives.
The manual is pretty in depth. Out of the gate, we get the parts list and are soon underway with the build process. Great images and explanations both guide you through the process simply, and there are even diagrams and explanations of how and where the chassis comes apart to gain access to all the possibilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam