Accessories and Documentation
The hardware offered here consists of standoffs for Micro-ATX motherboards, fan screws, motherboard screws, and ODD screws at the top. The bottom offers thumbscrews for the HDDs, countersunk screws for SSDs, and the PSU screws finish this out.
For wiring management, we are given a stick down clip to either hold thin wiring or offer an optional point to tie to where needed. The manual says we are supposed to get two long and two short of the zip ties, but even with them being all the same length, we received the correct amount.
Along with the thumbscrews for the hard drives, they also require these rubber side rails as well. It is these spacers that will isolate vibrations from the drive making sure that the modular rack doesn't chirp when full of spinning drives.
The manual is pretty in depth. Out of the gate, we get the parts list and are soon underway with the build process. Great images and explanations both guide you through the process simply, and there are even diagrams and explanations of how and where the chassis comes apart to gain access to all the possibilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023