A large image of Kraken X41 is front and center of the package. Within the white backdrop is the product naming with the red trim line denoting it is a 140mm fan based design, like the X61. NZXT was sure to display the six-year warranty in the black stripe at the bottom.
This panel offers the compatibility list at the top, so in-store buyers will know if the cooler fits within their system. In the middle, they show how using a thicker radiator increases surface area by twenty-four percent, while at the bottom is a chart comparing the X41 to other AIO cooling options.
On the back we find icons for size, fan type, speed variability of the pump, controllable lighting, and the CAM software, all listed at the top to the left of the X41 image. Across the bottom is a look into the CAM software and what it offers, while at the right, NZXT covers a few more features.
NZXT does such a great job of delivering the specifications on the packaging, and this setup would be greatly appreciated on the website, as the information is way less confusing to absorb when presented like it is here.
If English isn't your best language, and you want to read the features list for the Kraken X41 in your native language, the bottom of the box presents the features list in seven alternate languages.
As one would expect, the Kraken X41 comes in a compartmentalized cardboard tray that keeps all the parts separate from each other, and in our instance, completely damage free. They are also sure to wrap things in plastic to keep the AIO from rubbing anything, and they also put the radiator in a cardboard sleeve to protect the fins.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Kraken X41 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- Secretlab temporarily slash $191 off TITAN Temp gaming chair
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series