Introduction, Specifications & Pricing
When we reviewed the LUXA2 EnerG 8800mAh Portable Power Bank, we fell in love with it. At just $29.99, you score yourself an 8800mAh battery that looks absolutely gorgeous in person - with all of the joys of having enough power to charge up multiple devices at once, or your own smartphone at least 2-3 times over.
The company has expanded its efforts in the EnerG range, with a 6600mAh model that we're going to look at today. LUXA2 has an internal 6600mAh lithium ion battery inside of the EnerG 6600mAh power bank, with a microUSB port for charging, and a full-sized USB port for an additional device on its bottom. This gives you the ability to charge two devices at once, and with 6600mAh of charge available, this is more than enough to charge up two devices to 100% without a problem.
When it comes down to specifications, we have 5V/1A of input power, and 5V/1.5A of output power. LUXA2 states that the EnerG 6600mAh Portable Battery Bank has a charging time of around 7.8 hours, if it's completely dead at 0%. We have fast-charging capabilities thanks to its 1.5A output, a brushed decoration look, and more. It's quite petite, measuring in at 92 x 65 x 22 mm, or 3.6 x 2.5 x 0.8 inches. It's not thin, but it is nice and short - something that is short enough to fit into my bag easily, without protruding out anywhere.
LUXA2 offers the EnerG 6600mAh Portable Battery Bank in its once style and color: black and silver, which looks unbelievably good in person. The best part about it, is the price, something that LUXA2 have hit yet another home run on, with a price of just $24.99 on Amazon. This is just an insane price for a battery with 6600mAh of charge, something that really begins kicking at the heels of other batteries on the market.
Taking It Out of the Packaging
In the packaging, you'll find the EnerG 6600mAh battery itself, a carrying pouch, a Quick Start Guide, and a micro-USB to USB cable.
Here we have the EnerG 6600mAh charger itself, in all of its beautiful black and silver glory.
As you can see here, we have the 1.5A output for the normal USB port, and the micro-USB in for charging up the EnerG power bank.
To the right, we have the power button and four LEDs that show you just how much charge is left inside of the EnerG 6600mAh battery.
Here we have a closer look at LUXA2's attention to detail on its EnerG range, with a beautiful spiral pattern placed on the power button itself.
PRICING: You can find the LUXA2 EnerG 6600mAh Portable Battery Bank for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LUXA2 EnerG 6600mAh Portable Battery Bank retails for $24.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM