Accessories and Documentation
Between the feet, in the Styrofoam cap, there is an area cut out which houses the box containing all the goodies that go along with this chassis. We will be showing all of this in detail as we continue.
The video card support system consists of four components, sans the mounting screws. There is the large bar in the middle that attaches to the top of the chassis with its left end, and the bar is left to hang near the edge of the cards. The three "fingers" are what gets screwed into the bar, and will support the weight of the card and prevent them from "sagging".
Here, we have six textured pieces that are structurally supported from behind to be very rigid. These will allow you to take out the pair of front fans, and by using these, turn those bays into 120mm fan bays, and have room for a trio of fans or a 360mm radiator.
The bag-o-screws contains the screws for the VGA support, a group of thumbscrews for the ODD bats, and it finishes with standoffs and a socket to drive them. The bottom offers a huge pile of screws for the PSU, 120mm fans, motherboard, 3.5" drive usage, and also a pile of screws for 2.5" drive mounting.
We are also given four wire ties to help manage things behind the motherboard tray. We also see a wire hook with a tiny two pin connector above and below it, and these will allow you to take out the use of the fan control knobs, and make the fans run at full speed at all times when the system is powered.
The manual starts off with pertinent information about the specifications, the parts check list, and various views of the chassis before the instructions begin. While everything in the chassis is addressed as to how it removes or how to install components in the FT04, the text is very short next to the renderings and is of little help to the beginner builder out there.
It is thorough enough with the information that is provided, and with the full detail of the wiring, motherboard compatibility, and components limitations inside of the chassis, that it can get you through the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- SCDKey celebrates Black Friday with cheap OS/game keys
- Playground Games discusses benefits of Microsoft ownership
- Nintendo has no immediate plans for N64 mini
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions