Inside the HAF Stacker 915F
There are two things to note with the side panels. The plastic dust filer inside of the door is screwed into place, but is cut to allow radiators to mount with it still in place, and at the back, the thumbscrews stay in the door panel, so you don't loose them.
Inside of the chassis the hardware and the chassis wiring are tied to the center support structure, and it has all remained where it was intended as not to damage the connections of the paint finish inside of the chassis.
At the front of the 915F, there is a single 5.25" bay with a tool-free locking mechanism on this side. If you go back to the image, where we removed the top, you can also see the slots on the floor of this bay as an optional storage drive location.
Under the ODD bay, in the 915F only, we have the front mounted PSU location. You need to remove the bezel to mount and plug in the PSU. The dust filter is only removable if the PSU is out of the chassis, and make things really tough to routinely clean.
Just behind where the power supply sits, there is the name of the chassis pressed into the steel with four holes and another location for the storage drives. Don't worry about the plate behind it, we will get to that soon.
At the back, you see the power supply extension cable running to the front, but you also see the fan wiring that starts off with a 3-pin connection for power, but also includes the Molex adapter to power this directly from the PSU.
The motherboard tray consists of a very large grommet in a whole under where the motherboard will set. Around it are four raised holes that you can install standoffs into for a motherboard, or if water cooling, you leave it as-is, and have the option to route quite a lot just in this one opening.
The plate on the table sets inside the rails of this side of the chassis, but it is removable for radiator clearance as well as to make drive mounting on it a bit easier.
On the end of some very long wiring, you have the native USB 3.0 connection, the AC'97 and HD Audio connections in the middle, and the two things that the front I/O will control on the motherboard, the power switch and power LED wiring.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit